30 November 2012

Question #1: Should I Grow Out My Fringe?

We have all been really really busy these past few weeks so I do apologise - it wasn't really the best time to set up a blog with exams not that far away - but on the other hand, I have a number of posts planned for the next couple of weeks.

Okay so now I've started making different types of posts to make me continue blogging. First of all there was 'Dress Up' and now there is 'Question'. Question is a post where I have a question for all you readers out there and would really really appreciate an answer. So my question to you is should I grow out my fringe? I've been pondering about it for a while now. I've had it for 4 consecutive years now and I'm getting a bit fed up of it. I have grown it out and then got it chopped back in before so I can get it back.  I made a list of pros and cons for the change and included a picture of myself so you can see what it looks like at the moment. 

Pros of no fringe:
  • A change of hairstyle
  • You can see my face
  • I can do different hairstyles
  • I can get it cut back in if I don't like it.
  • Easier to maintain
  • Hairdressers aren't going to cut my fringe squint
Cons of having no fringe:
  • It takes ages to grow out
  • I look really pale without a fringe
  • My hair looks very flat and limp
  • You can see my weird eyebrows


I am sorry that I am wearing sunglasses but I couldn't find any other nice pictures with my fringe looking semi-normal. I do like those sunglasses though ;)

All help is appreciated. :D Comment below please.



4 comments:

  1. hrmmm.judging by your face shape, i think its worth a try to grow your fringe. having long fringe is soo versatile, you can roll it up and pin it up if you wanted a shorter fringe (yar,you can atcually do that) while short fringe is just ..there! haha, well that is just my point of view!
    wanna follow each other?
    http://www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for that insight. follow each other? i followed you but you never followed back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you should grow it out, if you don't like it, like you said you can always cut it back it! though growing it out is a nightmare! i've tagged you in 'the blogger tag', check it out if you fancy doing it, pretty great way to find new bloggers! (http://cgxox.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/the-blogger-tag.html) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Like your fringe you suit it! I've been considering a fringe lately myself haha I'm definitely your newest follower! Do you think you could check my blog out and perhaps follow back please?
    Thank you
    Rachael
    xxxx
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! We would like comments to know that if what we are blogging about is interesting to you!

Thanks! Lily, Rhona & Faye