4 November 2012

The Rainforest

Amazon vouchers are one of the best presents that anybody could ever get you, especially me. The fact that you can give somebody money to receive a parcel or multiple parcels in the mail. I love getting packages! It is so exciting, particularly if you don't know what it is. Amazon has so many products to browse through that it is impossible to not see something you like, that is why it is just a fantastic idea.

Question: Why do you think Amazon is called Amazon?
My Answer: I think it is because there are so many species in the Amazon rainforest that all the products for sale represent this.

Now, I wouldn't be going on about it so much if I didn't have anything to share with you. As I have already told you guys, I LOVE TO READ BOOKS. I think I love reading because for the short period of time you are reading you can escape from society and be part of another world and a completely different person. Anyway I only really buy books off of Amazon these days as they are so cheap (1p but you have to pay for postage). I've bought 4 recently, mainly classics.


  1. The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
  2. Pride & Prejudice - Jane Austen
  3. On The Road - Jack Kerouac
  4. Marilyn Monroe: The Biography - Donald Spoto




I read The Great Gatsby when I was away but all the rest I haven't read. I am not starting another book! I'm already in the middle of three! I thoroughly recommend that you all read The Great Gatsby as it is a classic and as you can see it is very thin and very good. It will not take you a long time and at the same time you have read a classic! I really enjoyed it. 

Happy Reading



All photos taken by myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! We would like comments to know that if what we are blogging about is interesting to you!

Thanks! Lily, Rhona & Faye