6 December 2012

The Blogger Tag..

So I was tagged by the lovely Catrina Griffiths over at cgxox to do this awesome blogger tag.


Rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask their tagged bloggers.
4. They must tag blogs with 200 followers or less.
5. Those bloggers must be told.
6. No tag backs.

Here are my random facts:

1. I want to own a lake house.
2. I have always wanted to go to boarding school or go to school in America. I don't really see either happening.
3. Three is my favourite number. Everything I do seems to relate to the number three.
4. Milk bottles are one of my favourite sweets.
5. I hate writing biography things because I never know what to say.
6. I think I sound weird on video.
7. The Sims is cool.
8. I think trying on high heels in New Look is fun.
9.  I think in total I've made 4 blogs...
10. I think that fairy lights and dream catchers are really cute.
11. I like reading my horoscope.

Questions from cgxox:

1: If you were a guy for 24 hours, what would you do?
I think I'd just hang out and see how guys talk to each other and stuff. I don't really know.
2: If you had to choose one thing to eat for a year, what would it be?
It would have to be the toasties that you can get in the Marks and Spencer Cafe. My favourite is the chicken and bacon. I think that is what it is anyway. They out cheese on the bread so it makes it extra special But it would only be that if it was healthy.
3: A guilty pleasure:
I am obsessed with crime programmes. I watch them all the time. I watch every form of CSI, I watch
NCIS: Los Angeles, Lewis, DCI Banks, Sherlock, Elementary and The Killing (Danish though, I don't like American copies). I've started to broaden my horizon though with TV shows on different channels.
4: What's your favourite Christmas film?
This is going to sound really odd but I love Edward Scissorhands even though it makes me cry... It is just so sad..

5: Would you rather be on I'm a Celebrity or Big Brother? (why?)
Not to sure. There are pros and cons to both. In the end I would probably say I'm A Celebrity because you get to go to Australia.
6: Whats your favourite tanning products or do you use sunbeds?
I'd rather spend my time doing something else like watching CSI.
7: Whats your favourite YouTube video? (beauty or non-beauty related!) 
Well at the moment my friends and I think this video is hilarious. S
Sweet Brown - Ain't Nobody Got Time For That (Autotune Remix)

8: If you had to shop in one store only, which would you choose?
Can't choose! I need variation.
9: Favourite cocktail?
A little bit too young for that.. :D
10: A celebrity you can't stand: 
Janice Dickinson
11: Who is your favourite Disney Princess/character?
Snow White.

I tag

Questions for you:

1. Do you agree with what your horoscope says about you?
2. Do you like it when it snows?
3. What is your favourite font?
4. Where is the furthest you have ever travelled to?
5. What is your favourite film?
6. Would you rather eat a rat or a mouse? (Just threw that one in there)
7. Two things that scare you?
8. In your opinion what is the best kind of chocolate?
9. Do you tumblr?
10. Do you have a single or double bed? Why?
11. Are you happy?


Hope you all had fun reading that. I know that sometimes tag posts are really long and boring but whatevs.




2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I wanna own a lakehouse too!! :) ♥

    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edward scissorhands is an amaaaaazingggg movie! I love your blog.

    New follower.

    Check out me and my friends blog?

    http://urbanabold.blogspot.com/


    xoxoxoxo

    -Autumn & Athena

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! We would like comments to know that if what we are blogging about is interesting to you!

Thanks! Lily, Rhona & Faye