26 November 2012

25 Random Questions Tag!

Question 1: Do you have any pets ? No, but I used to have rabbits and fish.
Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you: The Mac, My phone and Jake Bugg's new album. Gosh I sound materialistic don't I?!
Question 3: What's the weather like right now ? Freezing! 
Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed? No, I can't wait till I can drive though! 
Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning ?  7:00am
Question 6: When was the last time you showered ? Last night
Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw ? The Doors live at Super Bowl, I saw it on Saturday!
Question 8: What does you last text message say? 'Gone 4 coffee:)' from my darling mother!
Question 9: What is your ringtone ? Live While we're Young- One Direction!
Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country? I have been to France 3 times, Cyprus three times, Greece 3 times, America once, and Germany once! 
Question 11: Do you like sushi? When I go to YO Sushi, I don't actually eat the raw fish, but I like everything else.. Does that count?! :)
Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries? My mum shops in Sainsbury's. 
Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? No.
Question 14: How many siblings do you have ? I have a younger sister Anna 
Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? I have a mac my family share.
Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? sweet 16!!
Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses ? I wear glasses for board work, tv, cinema etc!
Question 18: Do you colour your hair ? I put lemon juice in my hair when I go abroad, so no!
Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today: Go to bed early and not freak out about my English exams tomorrow! 
Question 20: When was the last time you cried? Saturday, god knows why?! Something stupid!
Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping? Cheese, sun dried tomatoes, onions!
Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger ? Hamburger!
Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter ? Yeah I did once, but mostly I always fall asleep!
Question 24: What is your eye colour ? They're blue!
Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? No, but I strangely prefer Pepsi?!

Sorry for another silly post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! We would like comments to know that if what we are blogging about is interesting to you!

Thanks! Lily, Rhona & Faye