13 February 2013

Unexpected Purchases

Right about now I would usually be apologising for not posting anything for like two months but I can honestly say that I have been so busy with everything I just haven't had time. So, I am sorry and I feel bad for not posting but I had no time. Anyway, let's get on with the blog.

For some reason my school has had a six day weekend and I go back to school tomorrow :( I have spent most of the time convincing myself I'm doing my homework when I'm actually playing the Sims or something. I decided I needed to get out of the house so I asked my friend Rona if she wanted to go to Starbucks. She agreed and off we went.  I had my usual chocolate cream and Rona had some form of coffee that she ended up not liking. 
I wanted to go to Superdrug to get a lipstick because I had seen a picture on tumblr of a girl wearing a nude shade and I really liked the look of it. I was swatching loads of pale colours on my hands and I finally found one! It is called 'I'm sweet' by Miss Sporty, Shade 007. When I took it to the till, I thought it was going to be £2.59 and it turned out to be £1.59. HAPPY LEELEE. It also smells like watermelon so if you want some watermelon lipstick, GO BUY IT NOW.

We also went in to Primark and for once i saw lots of things I liked but I only bought two. I saw a navy playsuit with a little white triangular collar(which I originally thought was a dress) and a pair of sunglasses i had wanted ages ago but wasn't in the mood for standing in a huge Great Wall of China queue. Both items were on sale. The playsuit was reduced from £16 to £7 and the sunglasses from £2 to 50 pence.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! We would like comments to know that if what we are blogging about is interesting to you!

Thanks! Lily, Rhona & Faye