6 January 2013

Remembering 2012 Tag: Random

I hope that you all had a great Christmas and New Year. I certainly did and Santa was very good to me this year! :D We went to see The Maccabees in Edinburgh for Hogmanay and they were brilliant. I have seen them before and I think they were even better than last time! There was just so much energy in everybody and the crowd just kept on going. It was great.









So Millie was telling me about this tag the other day and there are different parts to it so we thought we could share them out between us. My questions are just about my random favourite things of 2012. Here we go:

1.Favourite Movie?
~ I didn't have a favourite movie. I had favourite movies. The top three that stood out for me in 2012 were definitely "Almost Famous", "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" and "The Breakfast Club". Only one of which came out this year but oh well. 

2.Favourite TV Show?
~ I honestly couldn't tell you what my favourite programme is. There are too many. Although I have recently discovered NCIS: Los Angeles. It's strangely addictive and I don't really like the other NCIS which is kind of odd.

3. Favourite Music?
~ I would have to say The Maccabees. I've seen them twice this year and they are absolutely brilliant.

4. Favourite Food?
~ Too many answers.

5. Favourite Drink?
~ I started to like the cookie crumble frappuccino in Starbucks but then it was Christmas and it was chucked off the menu :(

6. Favourite Shops?
~ Deffo H&M. Cheap and quality clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! We would like comments to know that if what we are blogging about is interesting to you!

Thanks! Lily, Rhona & Faye