16 March 2014

Dress Up #3 : Kate Moss

In an attempt to procrastinate this evening I scrolled through all my bookmarked pages. It is fair to say that I forgot about this blog. In a way it was in a state of decay of some sort. Anyway, I wanted to write a post just to get me back into the swing of things. I decided to do a 'Dress Up' because I am a polyvore addict..

In honour of Kate Moss's 40th birthday two months ago I decided to focus on her casual but always cool style. I don't know why but Kate Moss has always been somebody I knew of since I was quite young - probably because she was more often than not mentioned in my mum's gossip magazines.
Dress Like Kate?

As you can see from the above collage Kate has the ultimate cool style. Sometimes I do question her choices but then again she is an international supermodel and I am just a girl sitting on her laptop so I don't really have much say in the matter. Kate manages to pull off anything she wears and makes the whole outfit look like she just rolled into it in the morning. Her wardrobe consists of a lot of monochrome pieces with different textures. I googled her for this and the majority of her outfits were black and white. I never realised how much fur she wore. Lots of leather, lots of heels, lots of smudgy eyeliner and just lots of cool. The collage below has a few of my suggestions to recreate Kate's look. I tried to keep the prices down because if I was trying to dress like her I would want low prices. I'm certain that if you wanted better quality clothing you could find similar styles online. Links for all the items in both collages are below.

Dress Like Kate

Love,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! We would like comments to know that if what we are blogging about is interesting to you!

Thanks! Lily, Rhona & Faye